Fatal House Fire Linked to Embers Discarded From Fireplace

STAMFORD, Conn. — The deadly blaze that took the lives of five people Christmas morning on Shippan Avenue was caused by the improper disposal of firepla

A blaze that ripped through a family's home on Christmas Day killing fashion executive Madonna Badger's three young children and her parents appears to have been the result of Yule log embers. The prominent New York

STAMFORD, Conn. — The deadly blaze that took the lives of five people Christmas morning on Shippan Avenue was caused by the improper disposal of firepla

A blaze that ripped through a family's home on Christmas Day killing fashion executive Madonna Badger's three young children and her parents appears to have been the result of Yule log embers. The prominent New York

Click here Old fireplace embers caused deadly Conn. fire Originally published: December 27, 2011 2:37 AM Updated: December 27, 2011 10:43 PM By The Associated Press JOHN CHRISTOFFERSEN (Associated Press) (AP) — Two of the little sisters who died in a